Book your room at Sporthotel Neustift
Classic Double Room, Balcony, ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Classic Suite, Balcony, ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Family-friendly ski hotel with a full-service spa
Within easy reach of the slopes, this Neustift Im Stubaital hotel is in the mountains, just minutes from St. George Church and close to winter activities such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Nearby attractions also include Foesterhaus.
After a day on the slopes, return to Sporthotel Neustift to dine at the restaurant, drink at the bar/lounge, and enjoy comforts including an indoor pool and a full-service spa.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, safes, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
After a day on the slopes, indulge in a treatment at the full-service spa or soothe your muscles in the spa tub. Getting to the slopes is a breeze with this mountain hotel's ski shuttle. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the hotel's bar.
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This luxury hotel also offers an indoor pool, a children's pool, and a sauna.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Luggage storage
- Fireplace in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Spa tub
- Television in lobby
- Children's club (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 3
- Babysitting or childcare
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Ski shuttle
- Ski passes available
- Spa services on site
- Children's pool
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Furnished balcony
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
Eat and drink
Sporthotel Neustift has a restaurant on site.
An indoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna, a fitness center, and complimentary bicycles.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Sledding nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Pilates classes on site
- Playground on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, Ayurvedic, and hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna.
Guests under 15 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Minimum age to access spa is 15
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
The fine print for Sporthotel Neustift
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.80 per person, per night
Stubai Super Card Offer!
Stubai Super Card Offer!
Book a stay in any room/rate category for travel May 29 - October 17, 2014 and receive a Stubai Super Card which is redeemable for the following:
- Free use of IVB buses between Mutterberg and Innsbruck
- Free use of the Stubaitalbahn tram from Fulpmes-Innsbruck-Fulpmes
- Free entrance to the Neustift indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- Free entrance to the Mieders outdoor swimming pool
- Free use of the Stubaier Gletscherbahn lift (one roundtrip ride per day) (without ski equipment only)
- Free use of the Serles lifts (one roundtrip ride per day)
- Free use of the Schlick 2000 lifts (one roundtrip ride per day)
- Free use of the Elfer lifts in Neustift (one roundtrip ride per day)
- One ride with the Mieders summer toboggan run per day
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Austria. This property is rated 4 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.