Please enter your travel dates.
- One Double Bed
- One King Bed
Riverside Studio Spa
- One King Bed
4.5-star luxury hotel in Nelson with an outdoor pool
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this luxury hotel is close to Trafalgar Park, Nelson Market, and Nelson Provincial Museum. Also nearby are The Suter and Queens Gardens.
In addition to a restaurant, Trailways Hotel Nelson features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
LCD televisions include premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature jetted bathtubs, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a business center, secretarial services, and technology support staff.
An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. This luxury hotel also offers an outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and gift shops/newsstands. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Trailways Hotel Nelson is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Business center
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access - complimentary
- Designated smoking areas
- Total number of rooms - 47
- Number of floors - 2
- Audiovisual equipment
- Free parking
- Banquet facilities
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Technology support staff
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Conference center
- Year Built 1964
- Secretarial services
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Premium TV channels
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Furnished balcony
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- Microwave (on request)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Jetted bathtub
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Sofa bed size
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
Tides Restaurant.Bar - This family restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
In-room dining choices include breakfast and dinner, available from room service (during limited hours).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Late check-out fee: NZD 75.00
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 35 per night
- Additional Details
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Qualmark Green, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 4 star plus and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.