Availability: Mercure Nantes Centre Grand Hotel
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Superior Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Superior Room, 1 King Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
4-star hotel in Nantes near Passage Pommeraye
Located in the heart of Nantes, this hotel is within walking distance of Place Royale and Passage Pommeraye. Also nearby are Chateau des Ducs de Bretagne and Nantes Cathedral.
In addition to a bar/lounge, Mercure Nantes Centre Grand Hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access, 24-hour room service, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure Nantes Centre Grand Hotel Amenities
Mercure Nantes Centre Grand Hotel features a fitness center, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. 10 meeting rooms are available. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This business-friendly hotel also offers dry cleaning/laundry services, 24-hour room service, and express check-in. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 5
- Year Built 1992
- Fitness facilities
- Hair salon
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 162
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Self parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Pay movies
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary newspaper
- In-room safe
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 5 AM and 10:30 AM.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Mercure Nantes Centre Grand Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 18.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 13 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 13 per pet, per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 40
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.