Availability: Mercure Ile De Nantes
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
4-star hotel in Nantes with an outdoor pool
Situated in Nantes, this hotel is close to Hospital Saint Jacques, Jardin des Plantes, and Chateau des Ducs de Bretagne. Also nearby are Nantes Cathedral and Passage Pommeraye.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure Ile De Nantes features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 20 December to 5 January:
- Dining venue
Mercure Ile De Nantes Amenities
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 1141 square feet (106 square meters) include small meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers an outdoor pool, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 100
- Number of floors - 6
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 1141
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Snack bar/deli
- Free parking nearby
- Free self parking
- Outdoor pool
- Year Built 1976
- Conference space size (meters) - 106
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
LA TABLE DE L ECHANSSON - Overlooking the pool, this restaurant specializes in regional cuisine. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open select days
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Complimentary bicycles nearby
- Tennis on site
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible parking
Mercure Ile De Nantes Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 16 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.