Please enter your travel dates.
Premium Double Room
- One Double Bed
- Two Twin Beds
Premium Double Room Single Use
- One Double Bed
Family Triple Room - No possibility for 3 beds
- One Double and One Single Bed
Hotel in Nantes near Passage Pommeraye
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Passage Pommeraye, Chateau des Ducs de Bretagne, and Nantes Cathedral. Also nearby are Jardin des Plantes and Jules Verne Museum.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, Inter-Hotel Grand Hotel de Nantes provides small meeting rooms, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, desks, and direct-dial phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Business-related amenities consist of secretarial services and small meeting rooms. This Nantes hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and room service (during limited hours).
Inter-Hotel Grand Hotel de Nantes is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 41
- Number of floors - 5
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Microwave in lobby
- Parking nearby
- Secretarial services
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Direct-dial phone
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10:30 AM.
Breakfast is available from room service (during limited hours).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.60 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 8 and EUR 11 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10 per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.