Availability: UNA Hotel Mediterraneo
Classic Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Superior Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Classic Double/Twin room with extra bedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Classic Single Room, 1 Single BedMax Occupancy: 1 guest
4-star family-friendly hotel with a restaurant in Milan (Porta Romana)
This family-friendly hotel is located in Milan (Porta Romana), close to Terme Milano, Fondazione Prada, and Coin Mall. Also nearby are La Rinascente and Armani Megastore.
In addition to a restaurant, UNA Hotel Mediterraneo features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature air conditioning, safes, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
UNA Hotel Mediterraneo Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measuring 1474 square feet (137 square meters) include small meeting rooms. This family-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities.
- Meeting rooms
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Conference space size (feet) - 1474
- Conference space size (meters) - 137
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 8
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 93
- Luggage storage
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Television in lobby
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Bathtub or shower
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Pillow menu
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Satellite TV service
- Complimentary newspaper
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Una Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open select days
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
UNA Hotel Mediterraneo Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
A 150$ credit card pre-authorisation is required upon check-in.
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The tax will be reduced by 50% in August. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply to residence-hotels, to residents of Milan, or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
During Expo 2015, city taxes will be applied all year. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 1.50 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 1.50 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 16 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per room, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).