Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 king
Luxury King Room - Club Access
- 1 king
Classic Room, 1 King Bed, City View
- 1 king
Classic Twin Room - City View
- 2 single
4.5-star luxury hotel in Melbourne near Federation Square
Situated in the city center, this luxury hotel is close to City Museum at Old Treasury Melbourne, Federation Square, and Bourke Street Mall. Also nearby are Melbourne Central and RMIT University.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Sofitel Melbourne On Collins features a health club. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature deep soaking bathtubs, refrigerators, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sofitel Melbourne On Collins features a health club and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 4.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, a technology helpdesk, and secretarial services. Event facilities measuring 5380 square feet (500 square meters) include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
Sofitel Melbourne On Collins has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 18
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Concierge desk
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Computer station
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Technology support staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 415
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 5380
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 500
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 13
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Technology helpdesk
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Translation services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Secure covered parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Cable TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- In-room massage available
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10:30 AM.
Brasserie - This restaurant specializes in Modern European cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Sofitel Club Lounge - This restaurant serves breakfast and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late night fare, available from 24-hour room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 39 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 29 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 29 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 29 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 40 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 80 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.