Book your room at Sofitel Melbourne On Collins
Prestige SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Luxury King Room - Club AccessMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Classic King Room - City ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Classic Twin Room - City ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Superior King RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Luxury King RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Junior Suite - Bay ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
4.5-star luxury hotel in Melbourne near Federation Square
Situated in the city center, this luxury hotel is close to City Museum at Old Treasury Melbourne, Federation Square, and Bourke Street Mall. Also nearby are Melbourne Central and RMIT University.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Sofitel Melbourne On Collins features a health club. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature deep soaking bathtubs, refrigerators, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Sofitel Melbourne On Collins features a health club and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 4.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 5380 square feet (500 square meters) include a conference center and conference space. This luxury hotel also offers spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Sofitel Melbourne On Collins has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 18
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 415
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 5380
- Conference space size (meters) - 500
- Number of meeting rooms - 13
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (29 AUD per 24 hours surcharge), Wired internet access (29 AUD per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access (29 AUD per 24 hours surcharge), Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Cable TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- In-room massage available
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (24 hours)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10:30 AM.
Brasserie - This restaurant specializes in Modern European cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Sofitel Club Lounge - This restaurant serves breakfast and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The fine print for Sofitel Melbourne On Collins
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 39 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 29 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 29 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 29 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 40 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 80 per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.