Book your room at Sofitel Melbourne On Collins
Classic Twin Room - City ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Classic King Room - City ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior King RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Luxury King RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Junior Suite - Bay ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Luxury King Room - Club AccessMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Prestige SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
4.5-star luxury hotel in Melbourne near Federation Square
Situated in the city center, this luxury hotel is close to City Museum at Old Treasury Melbourne, Federation Square, and Bourke Street Mall. Also nearby are Melbourne Central and RMIT University.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Sofitel Melbourne On Collins features a health club. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature deep soaking bathtubs, refrigerators, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sofitel Melbourne On Collins features a health club and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 4.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 5380 square feet (500 square meters) include a conference center and conference space. This luxury hotel also offers spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a shuttle from the airport to the hotel. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Sofitel Melbourne On Collins has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 18
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 415
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Conference space size (meters) - 500
- Number of meeting rooms - 13
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 5380
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Wedding services
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (29 AUD per 24 hours surcharge), Wired internet access (29 AUD per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access (29 AUD per 24 hours surcharge), Wired high-speed internet ( 0.00 AUD )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Cable TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free newspaper
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- In-room massage available
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (24 hours)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10:30 AM.
Brasserie - This restaurant specializes in Modern European cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Sofitel Club Lounge - This restaurant serves breakfast and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 39 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 29 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 29 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 29 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: AUD 0.00 (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 55.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 80 per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.