Book your room at Sofitel Melbourne On Collins
Classic Twin Room - City ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Classic King Room - City ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior King RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Luxury King RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Junior Suite - Bay ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Luxury King Room - Club AccessMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Prestige SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Luxury Melbourne hotel in Melbourne CBD, near Federation Square
Located in Melbourne CBD, this luxury hotel is within a 15-minute walk of City Museum at Old Treasury Melbourne, Federation Square, and Bourke Street Mall. Melbourne Cricket Ground and Melbourne Museum are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a fitness center and a bar/lounge. Additionally, a coffee shop/café, a 24-hour business center, and a conference center are onsite.
All 363 rooms boast deep soaking tubs and offer WiFi and pillowtop beds. IPod docks and 24-hour room service are standard, as are LED TVs with cable channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measuring 5380 square feet (500 square meters) include a conference center and conference space. This luxury hotel also offers a fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Sofitel Melbourne On Collins has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 18
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Airport transportation
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 13
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 363
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Conference space size (meters) - 500
- Number of meeting rooms - 13
- Year Built 1982
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 5380
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 29.50 AUD per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( 29.50 AUD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 29.50 AUD per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( 29.50 AUD per 24-hour period )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Free newspaper
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- LED TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10:30 AM.
Brasserie - This restaurant specializes in Modern European cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Sofitel Club Lounge - This restaurant serves breakfast and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time ends at Midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 43 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 29.50 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 29.50 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 29.50 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: AUD 29.50 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 55.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 80 per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.