Book your room at Seasons Heritage Melbourne
Deluxe One Bedroom ApartmentMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive One Bedroom ApartmentMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Heritage SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
One Bedroom ApartmentMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Two Bedroom ApartmentMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
4.5-star family-friendly hotel near Royal Botanic Gardens
This family-friendly Melbourne hotel is located in the entertainment district, within a 5-minute walk of Albert Park Golf Course, Bourke Street Mall, and Melbourne Central. St. Kilda Beach and Royal Botanic Gardens are also within 2 mi (3 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a conference center, WiFi in public areas, and valet parking.
All 137 rooms feature kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves, plus 24-hour room service and LCD TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include WiFi, wired Internet, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4.5-star property offers access to limo/town car service and a meeting room.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measuring 538 square feet (50 square meters) include a conference center. This family-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and concierge services. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Seasons Heritage Melbourne is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 13
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Airport transportation
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Total number of rooms - 137
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 50
- Conference space size (feet) - 538
- Conference center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (15 AUD per 24 hours surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 15 AUD ), Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Citro Heritage - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 23 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 15 (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 15 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: AUD 100 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 12 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 55.00 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.