Availability: Royce Hotel
Superior Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Deluxe Room with BalconyMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Mezzanine SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Premier One Bedroom SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Royal SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
5-star Art Deco hotel in Melbourne near Royal Botanic Gardens
Situated in the entertainment district, this luxury hotel is close to Shrine of Remembrance, Royal Botanic Gardens, and Melbourne Cricket Ground. Also nearby are Crown Casino and Federation Square.
In addition to a restaurant, Royce Hotel features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
Televisions come with premium digital channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Royce Hotel Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and small meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This Art Deco hotel also offers a fitness center, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Royce Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Fitness facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 100
- Concierge services
- Number of floors - 6
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Luggage storage
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Access via exterior corridors
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Dish - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in Modern European cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Amberoom Bar - This bar specializes in local cuisine and serves light fare only. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Happy hour is offered.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Royce Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 23 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 27.50 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 10 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: AUD 10 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.