Book your room at Quest Gordon Place
Studio ApartmentMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive Studio ApartmentMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
One Bedroom ApartmentMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive One Bedroom ApartmentMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Triple Share ApartmentMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Two Bedroom ApartmentMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
3.5-star Melbourne apartment in Melbourne CBD, near Federation Square
Located in Melbourne CBD, this apartment is within a 15-minute walk of Princess Theatre, Bourke Street Mall, and Melbourne Museum. Melbourne Central and RMIT University are also within 15 minutes.
An outdoor pool, a coffee shop/café, and concierge services are available at this smoke-free apartment. Wired Internet in public areas is free. Additionally, dry cleaning, laundry facilities, and limo/town car service are onsite.
All 50 apartments provide conveniences like washers/dryers and sitting areas, plus free wired Internet and LCD TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include DVD players, refrigerators, and microwaves. Limited housekeeping is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The apartment offers a coffee shop/café. Wired high-speed Internet access is complimentary. This Melbourne apartment also offers an outdoor pool, a library, and barbecue grills. Concierge services, a complimentary grocery shopping service, and limo/town car service can be provided.
Quest Gordon Place is a smoke-free property.
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Luggage storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free grocery shopping service
- Pool sun loungers
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Year Built 1918
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free wired high-speed Internet
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Premium TV channels
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free local calls
- DVD player
- Housekeeping - weekdays only
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free toiletries
- Room service
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- In-room safe
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and noon.
Deli 1884 - This café specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, and lunch.
A complimentary grocery shopping service is offered and room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: AUD 10 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 5 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 50 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.