Please enter your travel dates.
Serviced apartment in Melbourne (Chinatown) near Federation Square
This serviced apartment is located in Melbourne (Chinatown), close to Princess Theatre, Federation Square, and RMIT University. Also nearby are Bourke Street Mall and Melbourne Central.
In addition to a restaurant, Quest Gordon Place features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, washers/dryers, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an outdoor pool, Quest Gordon Place provides a spa tub and a fitness center. The serviced apartment offers a restaurant. This 3.5-star property offers access to secretarial services and a meeting/conference room.
Wired high-speed Internet access is complimentary. This Melbourne serviced apartment also offers a library, barbecue grills, and multilingual staff.
Quest Gordon Place is a smoke-free property.
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 49
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Fitness facilities
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Luggage storage
- Tour assistance
- One meeting/conference room
- Multilingual staff
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1918
- Pool sun loungers
- Secretarial services
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- DVD player
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and noon.
Quest Gordon Place has a restaurant on site.
In-room dining choices include breakfast and lunch, available from room service.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Running track/path nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Reception hours are 7 AM-11 PM. Guests planning to arrive after 11 PM must contact the property in advance to obtain access codes, using contact information in the confirmation received after booking via this website.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Deposit: AUD 162.40 per stay (for stays between 1 January - 31 December)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 50 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.