Book your room at Quest Gordon Place
Please enter your travel dates.
Serviced apartment in Melbourne (Chinatown) near Federation Square
This serviced apartment is located in Melbourne (Chinatown), close to Princess Theatre, Federation Square, and RMIT University. Also nearby are Bourke Street Mall and Melbourne Central.
In addition to a restaurant, Quest Gordon Place features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, washers/dryers, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Quest Gordon Place
At your hotel
The serviced apartment offers a restaurant. Wired high-speed Internet access is complimentary. In addition to an outdoor pool, Quest Gordon Place provides a spa tub and a fitness center. This Melbourne serviced apartment also offers a library, barbecue grills, and multilingual staff.
Quest Gordon Place is a smoke-free property.
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 49
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Room service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1918
- Pool sun loungers
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free wired high-speed Internet
In your room
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free local calls
- DVD player
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
Eat and drink
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and noon.
Quest Gordon Place has a restaurant on site.
Room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
The fine print for Quest Gordon Place
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk will be closed daily from 11 PM - 7 AM.
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 11 PM.
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Deposit: AUD 162.40 per stay (for stays between 1 January - 31 December)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 50 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.