Availability: Marriott Melbourne
Premier RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Premier Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Premier Courtyard RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Executive Level RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
King SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Luxury Melbourne city centre hotel with indoor/outdoor pool
In Entertainment Precient
The Marriott Melbourne Hotel is within 0.3 km (0.2 mi) of the Princess Theatre, the Parliament House of Victoria, Old Melbourne Gaol, and Parliament station. Federation Square is 0.8 km (0.5 mi) away.
The hotel features an indoor/outdoor heated saltwater pool, with the indoor section enclosed by an atrium. Other amenities include a spa tub, fitness center, restaurant, espresso bar, and lounge.
Spacious guestrooms offer Marriott's signature Revive bedding, along with coffee/tea makers, minibars, and cable TV. Desks have easy-access electrical outlets. High-speed Internet access is available. This is a non-smoking hotel.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Marriott Melbourne Amenities
Marriott Melbourne features an indoor/outdoor pool with a spa tub. The indoor portion is enclosed by a glass atrium. A modern fitness center with a sauna is also on site. Guests can also relax in the library or the hotel's garden.
Dining-and-refreshment options include the Essence restaurant, the Espresso Bar coffee shop, and the Elements Bar. Room service is offered 24 hours a day.
The hotel has a conference center, 6 meeting rooms, and a full-service business center with computer station and internet point. Wireless Internet access is provided in public areas. A fireplace and rain umbrellas are available in the lobby. A concierge team is available to assist guests 24 hours a day and babysitting/child care (surcharge) is available on request. A security guard is on-site. Secure parking is available for a surcharge (parking height restrictions apply). This Melbourne hotel has designated smoking areas (fines apply for smoking outside of these areas). A roundtrip airport shuttle (surcharge) is available on request with advance notice.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 185
- Number of floors - 10
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 4648
- Conference space size (meters) - 432
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Pool sun loungers
- Conference center
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Essence Restaurant - Modern Australian cuisine featuring local beef, seafood, and seasonal produce. Open-plan kitchen. Floor-to-ceiling windows with street views. Menu sample (subject to change): Seafood Bouillabaisse, Seafood Stack for Two, Three-Onion Risotto, Gippsland Beef Tenderloin. Breakfast, lunch, dinner daily.
Espresso Bar - Specialty coffee drinks, snacks. Open all day.
Elements Bar - Lounge with fireplace. Cocktails, premium Australian wines, Australian and international beers. Breakfast, lunch, dinner. Open morning till late night.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Marriott Melbourne Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 35 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 19.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 19.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 5 per hour (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 40 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 40 per day (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 5 stars.