Availability: Mantra on the Park
One Bedroom ApartmentMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Two Bedroom ApartmentMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
One Bedroom ApartmentMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Two Bedroom ApartmentMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 2 infants)
Three Bedroom Penthouse ApartmentMax Occupancy: 7 guests (up to 5 children)
Central Melbourne apartment hotel with indoor pool
Near Princess Theatre
Overlooking Carlton Gardens and the Melbourne Exhibition Building, this aparthotel is within 0.5 km of the Princess Theatre, Old Melbourne Gaol, and Lygon Street restaurants. Federation Square is 1 km away.
Restaurant, bar, sauna
Mantra on the Park offers an indoor pool and sauna. The on-site Terrace Restaurant and Bar serves breakfast cooked-to-order and a la carte dinners. The front desk and currency exchange are open 24 hours a day.
One- and two-bedroom apartments feature fully equipped kitchens, private balconies, separate living rooms, and washer/dryers. TVs come with pay movies. High-speed Internet access is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mantra on the Park Amenities
This Melbourne aparthotel features a heated indoor pool, sauna and fitness facility. The terrace restaurant and bar offers breakfast cooked-to-order, a la carte dinners, and evening room service. Conveniences include parking (surcharge), wireless Internet access (surcharge), a computer station, a currency exchange, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), concierge services, and a 24-hour front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is also available on request (surcharge).
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Concierge services
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 144
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 18
- Pool sun loungers
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 1990
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Daily housekeeping
- Pay movies
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
The Terrace Restaurant Bar and Grill - Serving breakfast cooked-to-order and a la carte dinner daily. Breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM - 9:30 AM. Room service is available during limited hours.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- Roll-in shower
Mantra on the Park Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 25 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 18 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: AUD 30 per day (in/out privileges)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.