Availability: ibis Melbourne
Standard Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
One Bedroom ApartmentMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Two Bedroom ApartmentMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Queen RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Family-friendly Melbourne hotel near Queen Victoria Market
Located in the heart of Melbourne, this family-friendly hotel is within walking distance of Melbourne City Baths, Queen Victoria Market, and Melbourne Central. Also nearby are QV Centre and Bourke Street Mall.
In addition to a restaurant, ibis Melbourne features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a conference center and a 24-hour business center.
Guestrooms have wireless Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and climate control; rooms also include safes and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
ibis Melbourne Amenities
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and limo/town car service.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measuring 2152 square feet (200 square meters) include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This family-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Ibis Melbourne has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 250
- Number of floors - 11
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 200
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Self parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 2152
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
IBistro - This bistro specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
ibis Melbourne Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, JCB International, American Express, Diners Club
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 17 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 27.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 25 per day (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 3.5 stars.