Availability: City Edge North Melbourne
Studio Double ApartmentMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Studio Twin ApartmentMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
North Melbourne eco-friendly serviced apartment near Queen Victoria Market
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly serviced apartment is close to Queen Victoria Market, University of Melbourne, and RMIT University. Also nearby are Melbourne Central and Federation Square.
In addition to wireless Internet access (surcharge), City Edge North Melbourne provides laundry facilities, express check-in, and a meeting/conference room.
LCD televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, refrigerators, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
City Edge North Melbourne Amenities
City Edge North Melbourne features laundry facilities, express check-in, and an elevator (lift). Event facilities measuring 430 square feet (40 square meters) include a meeting/conference room. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
City Edge North Melbourne is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 52
- Number of floors - 5
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Conference space size (meters) - 40
- Year Built 2010
- Conference space size (feet) - 430
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium bedding
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Digital TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Climate control
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds available
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
City Edge North Melbourne Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Reception is open from 7:30 AM to 6 PM on Mondays, from 7:30 AM to 9 PM Tuesday through Friday; from 8:30 AM to 9 PM on Saturdays and from 8:30 to 6 PM on Sunday, and public holidays. Guests arriving after these hours must contact the property 48 hours prior to arrival, using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking, to receive access code to the property.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 9.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 19.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: AUD 25 per day
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.