Please enter your travel dates.
Studio Double Apartment
- One Double Bed
Studio Twin Apartment
- Two Single Beds
North Melbourne eco-friendly serviced apartment near Queen Victoria Market
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly serviced apartment is close to Queen Victoria Market, University of Melbourne, and RMIT University. Also nearby are Melbourne Central and Federation Square.
In addition to wireless Internet access (surcharge), City Edge North Melbourne provides laundry facilities, express check-in, and a meeting/conference room.
LCD televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, refrigerators, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
City Edge North Melbourne features laundry facilities, express check-in, and an elevator (lift). Event facilities measuring 430 square feet (40 square meters) include a meeting/conference room. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
City Edge North Melbourne is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 52
- Number of floors - 5
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Year Built 2010
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 430
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 40
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium bedding
- Digital TV service
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Climate control
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds available
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Playground nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Reception is open from 7:30 AM to 6 PM on Mondays, from 7:30 AM to 9 PM Tuesday through Friday; from 8:30 AM to 9 PM on Saturdays and from 8:30 to 6 PM on Sunday, and public holidays. Guests arriving after these hours must contact the property 48 hours prior to arrival, using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking, to receive access code to the property.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 9.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 19.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: AUD 25 per day
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.