Please enter your travel dates.
Beach fun, near El Faro Lighthouse
This Mazatlan hotel offers direct access to the beach and is only a short distance from Olas Altas Beach, El Faro Lighthouse, and Mazatlan Archaeological Museum. Also nearby are La Bandera and Plaza Machado.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel La Siesta features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This beach hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a rooftop terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Currency exchange and tour assistance can be provided. A total renovation of this property was completed in December 2010.
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Security guard
- Tour assistance
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Number of floors - 3
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 58
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Free on-street parking
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Medical assistance available
- Parking nearby
- Year Built 1972
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free on-street parking, Parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Shower only
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
The Shrimp Bucket - This beachfront family restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express American Express, MasterCard MasterCard, Visa Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: MXN 92.8 per person (approximately)