Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room - Room Only NRF
- One King Bed
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed - Breakfast Included
- One King Bed
Hotel with an outdoor pool, in Mae Hong Son (Pang Mu)
Located near the airport, this hotel is in Mae Hong Son (Pang Mu), and area attractions include Wat Phra That Doi Kong Mu, Nong Chong Kham Public Park, and Srisangwal Hospital. Area attractions also include Wat Chong Kham and Wat Chong Klang.
In addition to a restaurant, Imperial Mae Hong Son Resort features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, air conditioning, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 19 November 2013 until further notice. The following areas are affected:
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Swimming pool
In addition to an outdoor pool, Imperial Mae Hong Son Resort provides a sauna and a children's pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This business-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, gift shops/newsstands, and a garden. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 104
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 3
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Rooftop terrace
- Airport transportation
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free parking
- Secure parking
- Poolside bar
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Secure parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Imperial Mae Hong Son Resort has a restaurant serving breakfast only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 2236
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 1118 (up to 12 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: THB 250 per person (approximately)