Availability: Hotel Guadacorte Park
Standard Room, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Executive Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Junior Suite, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Standard Double Room Single Use, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Executive Double Room Single UseMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Junior Suite Single UseMax Occupancy: 1 guest
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Los Barrios with an outdoor pool
Situated in a regional park, this eco-friendly hotel is in the same area as Algeciras Harbour, Victoria Stadium, and Casemates Square. Area attractions also include Tower of Homage and Military Heritage Centre and Great Siege Tunnels.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Guadacorte Park features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge.
Plasma televisions include satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with memory foam mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Guadacorte Park Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool and a children's pool, Hotel Guadacorte Park provides a health club and a sauna. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired high-speed Internet access.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center and a meeting/conference room. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a steam room, a rooftop terrace, and barbecue grills. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Hotel Guadacorte Park has designated areas for smoking.
- Year Built 1999
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Health club
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Coffee shop or café
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 116
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Babysitting or childcare
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Picnic area
- Fireplace in lobby
- Poolside bar
- Wedding services
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- One meeting room
- Designated smoking areas
- Business center
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Turndown service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Memory foam mattress
- Plasma TV
- Bathtub or shower
- Furnished lanai
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
El Acebuche - Overlooking the pool and garden, this restaurant specializes in Spanish cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Basketball on site
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Hotel Guadacorte Park Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.