Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Two Double Beds
- 2 double
Deluxe One King Bed
- 1 king
Luxury Two Double Beds
- 2 double
Luxury One King Bed
- 1 king
Stylish high-rise at Hollywood & Highland
Next to Walk of Fame
Set in the Hollywood & Highland entertainment complex, Loews Hollywood Hotel is next to Grauman's Chinese Theatre, the Walk of Fame, and the Kodak Theatre, venue for the Academy Awards.
24-hour Fitness Facilities
The 20-story Loews Hollywood Hotel offers 24-hour fitness facilities, 24-hour business center with 65,000 square feet (6,039 square meters) of meeting space, and Preston's restaurant, offering eclectic California fare.
Modern Art and Views
Guestrooms at Loews Hollywood Hotel feature modern furnishings and artwork; satellite TV; complimentary high-speed Internet access; and views of the Hollywood Hills, city skyline, or downtown Los Angeles.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Leisure travelers will want to seek out the rooftop splash pool and bar, as well as Preston's restaurant and lounge with California-inspired menu. 24-hour fitness facilities with treadmills, stationary bikes, and free weights are also available to guests.
Loews Hollywood Hotel offers a comprehensive array of meeting options, including 65,000 square feet (6,039 square meters) of meeting space and exclusive catering by Wolfgang Puck. Additionally, complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available in public areas, and guests have access to a 24-hour business center with computers, printer, and fax. Garage parking is also available for a surcharge.
The hotel's Exhale Spa’s therapies inspire guests to revive, restore, and transform. Exhale provides therapeutic, results-oriented and transformational body and skin care services designed to promote inner and outer well-being.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Pool cabanas (complimentary)
- Pool sun loungers
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 34
- Year Built 2001
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 65000
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 632
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Internet point
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 20
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 5850
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Secure covered parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Free movie channels
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- iPod docking station
Preston's - Large and colorful, the stylish restaurant serves eclectic California cuisine. Breakfast items include poached eggs, prosciutto and asparagus, Belgian waffles with seasonal fruit, and a breakfast buffet from 6-10 AM. Lunch and dinner entrées include caramelized ginger chicken and grilled wild salmon filet.
Lobby Bar - Located off the main lobby.
Room service is available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Runyon Canyon, located less than one mile from the hotel, offers hiking and jogging trails. Four miles from the hotel, Griffith Park offers two golf courses, a zoo, an aviary, and horse stable.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Tennis lessons available nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Swimming on site
- Deep tissue massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sports massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, American Express, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 13.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 38 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 25 per room, per stay
- Deposit: USD 50 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.