Book your room at Holiday Inn London - Heathrow M4,jct.4
Room, 2 Single Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Get an overview of this hotel4-star hotel with 3 restaurants and bars/lounges
Situated near the airport, this hotel is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Stockley Park and 3.1 mi (5 km) from Brunel University. Windsor Castle and Twickenham Stadium are also within 9 mi (15 km).
3 restaurants, 2 bars/lounges, and a fitness center are available at this hotel. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, a conference center, and WiFi in public areas.
All 616 rooms offer WiFi, 24-hour room service, and LCD TVs with satellite channels. Coffee makers, pillow menus, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 2 bars/lounges. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measuring 0 square feet (0 square meters) include a conference center, conference space, and meeting rooms. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Coffee shop or café
- Computer station
- Year Built 1965
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 616
- Number of floors - 10
- Fitness facilities
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Airport transportation
- Billiards or pool table
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Conference space size (feet) - 0
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Conference space size (meters) - 0
- Number of meeting rooms - 13
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 16.00 GBP per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 16 GBP per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( 16 GBP per night )
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe
- Climate control
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Sampans - This restaurant specializes in Asian cuisine and serves dinner only.
The Main Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Callaghans - This pub specializes in British cuisine and serves dinner and light fare.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Playground on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 16.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 15.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 16 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: GBP 16 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 4.50 per person (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: GBP 12 per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Kids Stay Free Promotion
Book a stay in any room or rate category for travel anytime and receive the following:
- Accommodations as selected
- Up to two children under 18 years old stay free when sharing a room with 2 adults (based on availability)
- Free breakfast, lunch, and dinner for children under 13 when an adult orders from the table d'hôte/à la carte menu