Please enter your travel dates.
One Queen Bed
Double Family Guest Room
- One double bed
Deluxe, One Queen Bed
One King Bed Executive Level
Hotel in London near Buckingham Palace
Located behind Victoria train station, this contemporary London hotel is 200 metres from the Apollo Victoria Theatre and 300 metres from Westminster Cathedral.
24-hour business center
This hotel features a 24-hour fitness center, a 24-hour business center, and conference rooms. 2 Bridge Place serves Mediterranean cuisine.
DoubleTree by Hilton London Victoria's 212 guestrooms have a fresh, modern style and include flatscreen satellite televisions and wireless Internet (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The property is undergoing renovations. The following areas are affected:
Guests will have access to the following alternate facilities during the renovation:
- Fitness facilities
- Select guestrooms
Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Health club
The hotel has a 24-hour fitness center. This property offers a 24-hour business center and a technology helpdesk. Meeting facilities include conference rooms, exhibit space, banquet facilities, and rooms for small groups.
This London property also offers a restaurant, 2 Bridge Place, serving breakfast and dinner daily.
The property has a 24-hour front desk and wireless high-speed Internet access in public areas for a surcharge.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 212
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 9
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Exhibit space
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- Babysitting or childcare
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Technology helpdesk
- Tour assistance
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Air conditioning
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 9 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30 per night
- Additional Details
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.