Availability: Le Régent Hotel & Spa
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Family Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Double Room, Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Triple Room, Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Pornichet hotel with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Casino de Pornichet, Daniel Jouvance Thalassotherapie Centre, and Hippodrome de Pornichet-La Baule. Local attractions also include La Baule Beach and Notre-Dame de La Baule.
In addition to a restaurant, Le Régent Hotel & Spa features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a rooftop terrace.
Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Le Régent Hotel & Spa Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. 2 meeting rooms are available. This Pornichet hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and express check-in.
- Total number of rooms - 23
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free parking nearby
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Climate control
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Le Grain de Folie - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Le Régent Hotel & Spa Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.75 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 11.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10.00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20.00 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.