Book your room at Holiday Inn Lincoln
Standard Room, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Hotel in Lincoln near Lincoln Castle
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to University of Lincoln, Lincoln Castle, and Lincoln Cathedral. Also nearby are Joseph Banks Conservatory and Usher Gallery.
In addition to a restaurant, Holiday Inn Lincoln features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Guestrooms have sofa beds, air conditioning, and coffee/tea makers; rooms also include desks and complimentary newspapers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measuring 1546 square feet (144 square meters) include conference space and meeting rooms. This Lincoln hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 97
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space size (feet) - 1546
- Conference space size (meters) - 144
- Self parking (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 12.95 GBP per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Sofa bed size
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Sofa bed
- Bathtub only
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
The Sports Bar - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Only dogs are allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 5 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 20 per pet, per night
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Kids Stay Free Promotion
Book a stay in any room or rate category for travel anytime and receive the following:
- Accommodations as selected
- Up to two children under 18 years old stay free when sharing a room with 2 adults (based on availability)
- Free breakfast, lunch, and dinner for children under 13 when an adult orders from the table d'hôte/à la carte menu