Availability: Rawi Warin Resort and Spa
Beachfront resort with relaxing spa services
Within easy reach of Khlong Toab Beach, Klong Nin Beach, and Khao Mai Kaew Cave, this Ko Lanta resort is on its own private sand beach. Area attractions also include Post Office Ko Lanta and Ba Kan Tieng Bay.
At Rawi Warin Resort and Spa, spend the day on the private sand beach where you can enjoy kayaking. Then return for a meal at one of the resort's 2 restaurants.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 1 June 2014 to 31 August 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
Rawi Warin Resort and Spa Amenities
Step outside to unwind on the sand beach. After a day at the beach, enjoy amenities at Rawi Warin Resort and Spa like a children's club, an outdoor pool, and a seasonal outdoor pool.
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Dining is available at one of the resort's 2 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This luxury resort also offers a children's pool and a fitness center. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Rawi Warin Resort and Spa is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 185
- Free breakfast
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Designated smoking areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Children's club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Poolside bar
- On private beach
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free self parking
- Tennis on site
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Children's pool
- Outdoor pool
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Complimentary bottled water
- Climate control
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Free Wi-Fi
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Separate sitting area
- Individually furnished
A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Golden Pond - Overlooking the ocean and pool, this restaurant serves breakfast and lunch. A children's menu is available.
Water Merk - Overlooking the ocean and pool, this restaurant serves dinner only.
Wave - Overlooking the ocean, this cocktail bar serves dinner only. Happy hour is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
A private beach and complimentary bicycles are featured at the resort. An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scuba diving nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Kayaking on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Tennis on site
- Number of treatment rooms 7
- Body wraps
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
Rawi Warin Resort and Spa Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: THB 650 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 3400 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: THB 800 (one way), (from 2 to 11 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1850 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A fee for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 24 December. A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.