Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room - Retail Rate
- 1 king
Concierge Room, 1 King Bed, Concierge Service - Retail Rate - Concierge Room
- 1 king
Business Room (Boost) - Business Boost Package
- 1 king
- Accommodations as selected
- Breakfast for 1 daily
- 2 bottles of water daily
- Wall Street Journal
- Complimentary Internet access
Overland Park hotel with 2 restaurants
Situated in the business district, this hotel is close to Overland Park Convention Center, Corporate Woods, and Towne Center Plaza. Area attractions also include Nerman Museum of Contemporary Art and Johnson County Community College Carlsen Center.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Marriott Overland Park features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool, Marriott Overland Park provides a spa tub and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a business center and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities measuring 14,150 square feet (1315 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. This business-friendly hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, coffee/tea in the lobby, and concierge services. Complimentary parking is available on site.
Marriott Overland Park is a smoke-free property.
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Spa tub
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee shop or café
- Exhibit space
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 398
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 11
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 14,150
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1315
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 18
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free parking
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Turndown service
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Epicure - This restaurant serves breakfast and lunch.
Nikko Japanese Steakhouse - This steakhouse serves dinner only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 11 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
- Additional Details
Marriott Overland Park is a smoke-free hotel.