Availability: Residence L'Ecrin des Neiges
One Bedroom Apartment (for 6)Max Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 4 children, 1 infant)
Slopeside residence with downhill skiing
Located in the mountains, this slopeside residence offers ski-in/ski-out access in Chamrousse, within the vicinity of Golf Club d'Uriage and close to winter activities such as skiing lessons and snowshoeing. Area attractions also include Parcours de Bresson.
With direct access to the slopes, Residence L'Ecrin des Neiges makes guests feel at home with amenities like a sauna and an indoor pool.
In addition to kitchens and sofa beds, guestrooms feature refrigerators along with microwaves and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Residence L'Ecrin des Neiges Amenities
During the winter, enjoy onsite recreation like downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, and snowboarding. After a day on the snow, enjoy a swim in the indoor swimming pool or use the residence's other facilities, which include a sauna. Residence L'Ecrin des Neiges helps provide the perfect ski vacation with ski storage and ski equipment rentals.
High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
- Total number of rooms - 125
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Ski storage
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Indoor pool
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Sofa bed
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Flat-panel TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Recreational amenities at the residence include ski-in/ski-out access, an indoor pool, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rentals on site
- Cross-country skiing on site
- Downhill skiing on site
- Snowboarding on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Residence L'Ecrin des Neiges Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Reception opening hours
Monday to Thursday, 4-7 PM
Friday, 9-11 AM and 4-7 PM
Saturday, 9 AM-8 PM
Sunday, 9 AM-11 AM.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: EUR 39 per pet, per week
- Deposit: EUR 250 per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens are available for an additional fee
- Television fee: EUR 39 per week
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 12 per week