Book your room at Citadines City Centre Grenoble
StudioMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
ApartmentMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
3-star residence, walk to Place Paul Mistral
Located in the heart of Grenoble, this residence is within a 15-minute walk of Place Paul Mistral, Museum of Resistance and Deportation, and Museum of Grenoble. Dauphinois Museum and Fort de la Bastille are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Self parking, dry cleaning, and laundry facilities are available at this residence. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a computer station, free newspapers, and multilingual staff.
All 108 rooms have LCD TVs with satellite channels and feature kitchens with refrigerators, microwaves, and dishwashers. Other amenities available to guests include free WiFi, private yards, and premium bedding. Limited housekeeping is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Citadines City Centre Grenoble features multilingual staff, a garden, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Grenoble residence also offers laundry facilities, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Computer station
- Total number of rooms - 108
- Number of floors - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1993
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Turndown service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Premium bedding
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Bathtub only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free newspaper
- Free WiFi
- Housekeeping - weekdays only
- Private bathroom
- Free cribs/infant beds
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 5
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.88 per person, per night
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 11 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per night
- Weekly housekeeping provided; fees apply for additional cleaning
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night