Availability: Courtyard by Marriott Indianapolis Castleton
Eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool, in Indianapolis (Fishers - Northeast Indianapolis)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Indianapolis (Fishers - Northeast Indianapolis), close to Castleton Square, Fashion Mall at Keystone, and Climb Time Indy. Local attractions also include Fastimes Indoor Karting and Fishers Banquet Center.
In addition to a restaurant, Courtyard by Marriott Indianapolis Castleton features an indoor pool. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a 24-hour business center.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control; rooms also include safes and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard by Marriott Indianapolis Castleton Amenities
Courtyard by Marriott Indianapolis Castleton features an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 1482 square feet (133 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers barbecue grills, a picnic area, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Courtyard by Marriott Indianapolis Castleton is a smoke-free property.
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Express check-in
- Fireplace in lobby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Number of floors - 3
- Total number of rooms - 146
- Picnic area
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 133
- Conference space size (feet) - 1482
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Indoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The Bistro - This bistro specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Courtyard by Marriott Indianapolis Castleton Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, JCB International
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service dogs are allowed
No rollaway/extra beds available
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.