Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Double Room
- One Double Bed
Privilege, Double Room, Garden Area
- One Double and One Sofa Bed
Standard Double Room
- One Double Bed
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Single Beds
4-star hotel in Rennes (Centre Ville) near Palais du Parlement
This hotel is located in Rennes (Centre Ville), close to Musee des Beaux-Arts, Palais du Parlement, and Thabor Botanic Gardens. Also nearby are Le Liberte and Musee de Bretagne.
Mercure Rennes Centre Parlement provides a bar/lounge, complimentary wireless Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.
Plasma televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure Rennes Centre Parlement features multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This business-friendly hotel also offers express check-in, express check-out, and an elevator (lift). Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
- Air-conditioned public areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 104
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Room service
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Satellite TV service
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Window opens
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Plasma TV
- Free Wi-Fi
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.15 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 18 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.