Book your room at Hotel Grand Chancellor Hobart
4.5-star luxury hotel in Hobart (Sullivan's Cove) near Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery
This luxury hotel is located in the heart of Hobart, walking distance from Constitution Dock, Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery, and Theatre Royal. Also nearby are St. David's Cathedral and Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Grand Chancellor Hobart features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and massage/treatment rooms.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature sofa beds, refrigerators, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
In addition to an indoor pool, Hotel Grand Chancellor Hobart provides a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This 4.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. 11 meeting rooms are available. This luxury hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Hotel Grand Chancellor Hobart is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 244
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 10
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Indoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 5 AUD per hour ), Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
Restaurant Tasman - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Hotel Grand Chancellor Hobart
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 32 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 27.50 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 5 per hour (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 9 per night
- Valet parking fee: AUD 18 per night
- In-room microwave fee: AUD 10 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 35 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.