Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
- One Queen Bed
Standard Twin Room - Room Only
- Two Single Beds
Superior Double Room
- One King Bed
Deluxe Double Room
- One Queen Bed
Eco-friendly resort with a restaurant, in Guilin (Yangshuo)
This eco-friendly resort is located in Guilin (Yangshuo), close to Butterfly Spring Park and Moon Hill. Regional attractions also include Dragon Bridge.
In addition to a restaurant, Yangshuo Hidden Dragon Villa features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
All guestrooms feature beds with memory foam mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and air conditioning. Other amenities include coffee/tea makers and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dining options at the resort include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3.5-star property offers access to a technology helpdesk and limo/town car service.
An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Art Deco resort also offers a rooftop terrace, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours), a theme park shuttle, and a cruise ship terminal shuttle. A total renovation of this property was completed in January 2010.
Yangshuo Hidden Dragon Villa is a smoke-free property.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 14
- Number of floors - 3
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Computer rental
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Grocery store
- Internet point
- Designated smoking areas
- Full board rates available
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Rooftop terrace
- Year Built 2004
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Technology helpdesk
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Soundproofed rooms
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Down comforter
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Individually decorated
- Memory foam mattress
Continental and full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 11 AM.
Roof Garden Restaurant - Overlooking the pool and garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Afternoon tea is offered.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 10:30 AM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal, airport, and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through ECO - Encouraging Conservation in Oklahoma thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.