Book your room at Karaibes Hotel
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Hotel with an outdoor pool, in Le Gosier (Grande-Terre)
This hotel is located in Le Gosier (Grande-Terre), near the airport, Plage de Gosier, Place de la Victoire, and Musee Saint-John Perse. Local attractions also include Basilica of St Peter and St Paul and Schoelcher Museum.
Recreational amenities at Karaibes Hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
In addition to wireless Internet access (surcharge) and air conditioning, guestrooms feature climate control along with safes and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Karaibes Hotel features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Event facilities measuring 398 square feet (37 square meters) include a meeting room. This Le Gosier hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Karaibes Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Conference space size (meters) - 37
- One meeting room
- Conference space size (feet) - 398
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 66
- Number of floors - 3
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Year Built 2006
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 5 EUR per week )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 5 EUR per week )
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Climate control
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9 AM.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision. Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Karaibes Hotel
When you arrive
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 9 PM.
Guests requiring cribs (infant beds) for children age 2 and younger must contact the property in advance of checking-in to confirm availability.
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.76 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 7,5 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per week (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per week (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 20
- Refrigerator fee: EUR 4 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 8 per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.