Book your room at The Westin Guadalajara
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Premium RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
4-star hotel in Guadalajara with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Expo Guadalajara, Guadalajara WTC, and La Estampida Sculpture. Also nearby are Plaza del Sol and Glorieta Chapalita.
In addition to a restaurant, The Westin Guadalajara features a 24-hour fitness center. Other amenities include 24-hour room service and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature iPod docking stations, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 4608 square feet (415 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, 24-hour room service, and express check-out. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Conference space
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 221
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 4608
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 415
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Number of floors - 21
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 196 MXN per day ), Wired internet access ( 196 MXN per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 196 MXN per day )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Down comforter
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
El Rosedal - This restaurant specializes in Mexican cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Reservations are required.
Casa De Las Rosas - This restaurant specializes in Mexican cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 40
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: MXN 196 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): MXN 196 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: MXN 196 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: MXN 13 per day (in/out privileges)
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.