Book your room at Sheraton Mirage Resort & Spa Gold Coast
Please enter your travel dates.
Hotel with private beach, full-service spa
Offering direct access to the beach, this Main Beach hotel is connected to a shopping center, within minutes of Marina Mirage Shopping Centre, Mariner's Cove Marina, and Philip Park. Also nearby are Sea World and Rockpools.
Spend the day relaxing on Sheraton Mirage Resort & Spa Gold Coast's private sand beach or pampering yourself at the hotel's full-service spa.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature iPod docking stations, refrigerators, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Unwind on the private sand beach, located just 10 meters away. Pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa and enjoy amenities at Sheraton Mirage Resort & Spa Gold Coast like an outdoor pool and a children's pool.
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a swim-up bar, a poolside bar, and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge). This luxury hotel also offers a spa tub, a steam room, and a sauna. Onsite self parking is complimentary. A total renovation of this property was completed in April 2012.
Sheraton Mirage Resort & Spa Gold Coast is a smoke-free property.
- Children's pool
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Direct access to private beach
- Beach towels
- Spa tub
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 293
- Number of floors - 3
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Poolside bar
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Private beach nearby
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Steam room
- Outdoor pool
- Swim-up bar
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Year Built 1987
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (24 AUD per 24 hours surcharge), Wired internet access (20 AUD per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access (24 AUD per 24 hours surcharge), Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Turndown service
- Pay movies
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub only
- Cable TV service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Room service (24 hours)
Eat and drink
Terraces - This restaurant specializes in seafood and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Oyster Bar - This restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Oasis Pool Bar - This poolside bistro serves lunch only. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Tennis on site
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Aerobics on site
Golden Door Spa has 12 treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Number of treatment rooms 12
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Sheraton Mirage Resort & Spa Gold Coast
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 39 for adults and AUD 19.5 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 24 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 20 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 24 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 20 per person (one way)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: AUD 100
- Deposit: AUD 200 per night
- In-room safe fee: AUD 165 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 45 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.