Book your room at Santana Resort
Standard Apartment, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Art Deco resort in Surfers Paradise with an outdoor pool
Situated near the beach in the city center, this resort is close to Broadbeach Lawn Bowls Club, Surfers Paradise Beach, and Jupiters Casino. Also nearby are Cavill Avenue and Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre.
Recreational amenities at Santana Resort include an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Other amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and laundry facilities.
In addition to kitchens and washers/dryers, guestrooms feature sofa beds along with microwaves and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Santana Resort features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This Art Deco resort also offers tour/ticket assistance, barbecue grills, and an arcade/game room. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Santana Resort has designated areas for smoking.
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 39
- Number of floors - 3
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Computer station
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Airport transportation
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1999
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Free self parking
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 10 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Minimum guest age is 18
Parking height restrictions apply
- Seasonally adjusted heating fee: AUD 5.00 per accommodation, per night
- All citizens of Australia will be charged the national value-added tax
- Resort fee
- Early check-in fee: AUD 50
- Late check-out fee: AUD 50
- Deposit: AUD 200.00 per week
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fees vary based on length of stay and unit size
- Air conditioning fee: AUD 5.00 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 30 per week
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 30.00 per week
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.