Book your room at Neptune Resort
Apartment, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Apartment, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Penthouse, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Family-friendly Broadbeach aparthotel near Jupiters Casino
Situated near the beach in Broadbeach, this aparthotel is close to Oracle Boulevard, Kurrawa Beach and Pratten Park. Also nearby are Oasis Shopping Centre and Pacific Fair Shopping Centre.
Recreational amenities at Neptune Resort include an outdoor tennis court and an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, washers/dryers, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The aparthotel offers a coffee shop/café. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. In addition to an outdoor pool, Neptune Resort provides an outdoor tennis court, a spa tub, and a sauna. This family-friendly aparthotel also offers a fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Neptune Resort is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 9
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 115
- Luggage storage
- Outdoor tennis court
- Tennis on site
- Free self parking
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1997
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 5.00 AUD per 24-hour period )
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Pay movies
- DVD player
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Separate dining area
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Individually furnished
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Cable TV service
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning.
My Sunflower - Overlooking the garden, this café serves breakfast, lunch, and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include an outdoor tennis court, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service dogs are allowed
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 5.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 5.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Deposit: AUD 200.00 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 35.00 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.