Book your room at InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort
Please enter your travel dates.
4.5-star luxury resort with 2 outdoor swimming pools in Hope Island (North Gold Coast)
This luxury resort is located in Hope Island (North Gold Coast), close to the beach, Sanctuary Cove Marina, Dreamworld, and Marina Shopping Village. Local attractions also include WhiteWater World.
In addition to 2 outdoor swimming pools, InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort features 2 restaurants, a full-service spa, and a marina.
Plasma televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort
InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort features a full-service spa, a marina, and 2 outdoor swimming pools. Dining is available at one of the resort's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include 2 bars/lounges, a poolside bar, and a bar/lounge. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business-related amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities include a conference center and conference space. This luxury resort also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort has designated areas for smoking.
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Children's club (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 243
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Hair salon
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Designated smoking areas
- Tennis on site
- Babysitting or childcare
- Laundry facilities
- Marina on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 14
- Year Built 1988
- Conference center
- Outdoor tennis courts 5
- Pool sun loungers
- Free parking nearby
- Shopping on site
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- 24-hour business center
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired internet access (25.00 AUD per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Bathtub only
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Climate control
- In-room safe
- Room service
- Room service (24 hours)
- Plasma TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
The Fireplace - Overlooking the pool and garden, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Reservations are required.
Cove Cafe - Overlooking the pool and garden, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
Outdoor tennis courts and a marina are featured at the resort. 2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a seasonal outdoor pool. Other recreational amenities include a spa tub and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Boat tours nearby
Champions has 2 treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, hydrotherapy, and thalassotherapy.
The spa is open select days.
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Only service dogs are allowed
- Breakfast fee: AUD 39 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 25.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 15.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- In-room microwave fee: AUD 40.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 75.00 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.