Book your room at Phoenix Park Inn Resort
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Premium RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Candolim beach hotel with complimentary breakfast
Steps from the sand
This Candolim Beach hotel is steps from the sand. Guests can snorkel and fish off this stretch of coastline; head 3 km (2 mi) north to Calangute Beach; or explore Fort Aguada, 4.6 km (3 mi) away.
Outdoor pool, spa tub
In the shade of palm trees, Phoenix Park Inn Resort's outdoor pool area includes a spa tub and a bar and grill. Chapora serves buffet and à la carte meals, including a complimentary buffet breakfast.
Balconies, city views
Guestrooms open to balconies with city or pool views. Wireless Internet access is offered, and TVs have cable channels. Showers are equipped with rainfall showerheads. Turndown service is provided.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Phoenix Park Inn Resort
At your hotel
Phoenix Park Inn Resort features a palm-lined patio with an outdoor pool and spa tub, where guests can relax with a refreshing dip, unwind with a poolside drink, or enjoy barbecue at popular restaurant Colval.
Dining options include light fare served alfresco at Sal, buffet and à la carte items at Chapora, and 24-hour room service. A buffet breakfast is complimentary.
This Candolim hotel offers wireless and wired (high-speed) Internet access for a surcharge, as well as conference, banquet, and meeting space. A treadmill, bench press, and free weights are provided in the fitness center, and for children, an onsite playground is available.
Parking is free. For a surcharge, the hotel also offers a train station and 24-hour airport shuttle.
- Outdoor pool
- Poolside bar
- Spa tub
- Free breakfast
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 4
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 128
- Luggage storage
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Conference space size (feet) - 1421
- Free self parking
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 132
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Separate dining area
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Chapora - This restaurant includes a bar, and features buffet and à la carte items. A buffet breakfast is complimentary. Lunch and dinner are also served.
Colval - Guests can dine alfresco and enjoy live music at this poolside bar and grill. Dinner only.
Sal - This poolside venue offers light snacks and drinks.
Room service - Available 24 hours.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Playground on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Phoenix Park Inn Resort
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
To register at this property, guests must provide photo identification with proof of address. Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India such as a driver's license, passport, voter ID card, or Aadhar card (PAN card not accepted); guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Minimum guest age is 18
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 4000
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 2000 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 5000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 3000 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: INR 240 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: INR 240 per hour (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 1200 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 400 per night
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.