Availability: Rica Sunnfjord Hotel og Spa
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Forde eco-friendly hotel with a full-service spa
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Forde Church. Area attractions also include Sunnfjord Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Rica Sunnfjord Hotel og Spa features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a nightclub.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Rica Sunnfjord Hotel og Spa Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Rica Sunnfjord Hotel og Spa features an indoor pool and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 26749 square feet (2486 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a nightclub, a fitness center, and spa services. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Total number of rooms - 205
- Business center
- Free breakfast
- Conference space
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Conference space size (feet) - 26749
- Conference space size (meters) - 2486
- Number of meeting rooms - 16
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning.
Laxen - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine.
Room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Sunnfjord Spa.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Rica Sunnfjord Hotel og Spa Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: NOK 200 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NOK 100 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: NOK 250 per night
- Additional Details
Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Nordic Swan, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.