Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Double or Twin Room
Intimate hotel close to Florence's Duomo
Palazzo Galletti is a 5-minute walk from Teatro della Pergola and Basilica of Santa Maria dei Fiori. Palazzo Vecchio, Uffizi, and the Statue of David are all a 10-minute walk away.
The 19th-century palazzo's original kitchen hosts a complimentary daily Continental breakfast. Other historical details include restored frescoes and a 17th-century altar serving as a reception desk.
Featuring balconies with city or courtyard views, Palazzo Galletti's 11 non-smoking guestrooms provide antique furnishings, minibars, safes, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
With just 11 guestrooms and suites on one floor, Palazzo Galletti is styled like a bed and breakfast. Guests enter the 19th-century palazzo and ascend the stairs to the second story, where the hotel resides. An altar dating to the 17th century serves as the reception desk, and period details such as restored frescoes are found throughout the property. A complimentary Continental breakfast is served each morning under the vaulted ceiling of the original kitchen. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas for a surcharge. An independently owned day spa is located on the ground floor of the palazzo. Self parking is available in a secure garage for a fee.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 1
- Free breakfast
- Concierge desk
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Health club
- Total number of rooms - 11
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Full-service health spa
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Secure parking
- Parking garage
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Parking garage, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Bathtub or shower
- Bathrobes (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Day bed
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Palazzo Galletti provides a complimentary Continental breakfast each morning in the palazzo's original kitchen.
Located on the ground floor of the building, the independently owned Soulspace Spa features a relaxation pool, hammam, garden, and spa boutique. Twenty different massage therapies are offered, and signature body treatments include rituals using chocolate, wine, or olive oil. These spa services can be booked at an additional cost.
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at noon
Special check-in instructions:
Guests are requested to contact the property no later than 48-hours before arriving to obtain check-in details. The property can be contacted on information in the confirmation received after booking via this website.
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to couples
Caters to families
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 5.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 30.00 per day
- Self parking fee for large vehicle: EUR 35.00 per day
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.