Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Twin Room - Non Refundable Room Only
- Two Beds
Deluxe Double or Twin Room - Non Refundable Room Only
- Two Beds
Single Room - Non Refundable Room Only
- One Bed
Standard Double Room - Non Refundable Room Only
- One Bed
Edwardian hotel in Glenrothes with an indoor pool
Situated in the suburbs, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Falkland Palace. Regional attractions also include Kirkcaldy Museum and Art Gallery and Loch Leven Castle.
In addition to a restaurant, Best Western Balgeddie House Hotel features an indoor pool. Other amenities include bars/lounges and a rooftop terrace.
Flat-screen televisions include digital channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, climate control, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool and a children's pool, Best Western Balgeddie House Hotel provides a health club and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 2 bars/lounges.
Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of secretarial services, technology support staff, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities measuring 2700 square feet (251 square meters) include a meeting/conference room, a ballroom, and exhibit space. This Edwardian hotel also offers a steam room, a rooftop terrace, and a garden.
Best Western Balgeddie House Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 93
- Number of floors - 3
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Health club
- Technology support staff
- One meeting/conference room
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Currency exchange
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 2700
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 251
- Secretarial services
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Number of bars/lounges 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Half board rates available
- Snack bar/deli
- Year Built 1926
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Individually furnished
- Pillowtop mattress
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 7:30 AM and 9 AM.
Garden Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the health club or fitness facility without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Tennis nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Swimming on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Golfing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Early check-in fee: GBP 10
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.