Please enter your travel dates.
- One Queen Bed
Dusseldorf business property
Penthouse-style hotel with roof terraces and inner courtyards, directly linked to the airport and six kilometres from the Old Town.
Guests benefit from modern meeting rooms, use of the hotel gym, and can dine in two restaurants or via the 24-hour room service.
Guestrooms in warm terracotta tones and beach wood finish offer minibars, high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge), and LCD TVs with cable service and pay movies.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Business guests can conduct seminars in modern conference and meeting rooms equipped with wireless Internet and audio-visual facilities. Energetic guests can work out in the gym for free. The hotel newsstand sells daily newspapers and travellers can utilise wireless Internet for planning their travels. The hotel's multilingual staff can deal with guests' queries and provide translation services. Guests can make use of the hotel laundry service and worn-out guests can enjoy quiet meals in their rooms with the 24-hour room service. The contemporary bar area is a sociable setting for sundowners and nightcaps.
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Exhibit space
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Business services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange
- Translation services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wedding services
- Total number of rooms - 198
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 1
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Technology support staff
- Designated smoking areas
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1989
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 17
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Trouser press
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Restaurant Brasserie - Restaurant with a Mediterranean terrace-style setting with large windows offering panoramic views of Bergische Land. Guests can choose dishes from an international menu. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
Tolzer Stube Restaurant - Rustic, traditional Bavarian setting designed in pine and stone, offering a regional menu. Open for dinner.
On Chocks Bar and Lounge - Modern lobby bar serving coffee and snacks.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 19 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 19 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 23.50 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
Sleep and Fly
Book a stay in a "Sleep and Fly" rate category and receive the following:
- Early bird breakfast (served until 5 AM)
- Reduced charge for buffet breakfast (after 5 AM)
- Complimentary minibar
The Sleep and Fly offer is only bookable in combination with holiday/leisure travel documents which must be presented on arrival (departure at Dusseldorf airport and return). Booking without the necessary documents will cause the daily rate to be charged instead.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4.5 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.