Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 queen
Superior Room - Businesszimmer All-in-one.
- 1 queen
Hotel with an indoor pool, in Duesseldorf (City North)
This hotel is located in Duesseldorf (City North), near the airport, ISS Dome, Museum Kunstpalast, and Goethe Museum. Also nearby are Duesseldorf Grafenberg Wildlife Park and Tonhalle Duesseldorf.
In addition to a restaurant, Renaissance Düsseldorf Hotel features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge.
In addition to satellite television, guestrooms include beds with pillowtop mattresses, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool, Renaissance Düsseldorf Hotel provides a sauna and a steam room. The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This hotel offers access to a 24-hour business center, secretarial services, and technology support staff. Event facilities measuring 10226 square feet (950 square meters) include a meeting/conference room, a ballroom, and exhibit space. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Renaissance Düsseldorf Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Steam room
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Banquet facilities
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Tour assistance
- Total number of rooms - 244
- Number of floors - 7
- Audiovisual equipment
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 10226
- Secretarial services
- Business services
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Technology support staff
- Half board rates available
- Multilingual staff
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Poolside bar
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 1983
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 950
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Translation services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Iron/ironing board
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Soundproofed rooms
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Renaissance Düsseldorf Hotel has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Swimming on site
- Bowling alley nearby
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- SaunaThe above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 24 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 12.50 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 12.50 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per night
- Facilities fee: EUR 12 per person and includes use of:
This property does not have an official rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.