Book your room at Holiday Inn Express Dubai, Internet City
Room, 2 Single Beds, SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Room, 1 King Bed with Sofabed, SmokingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Room, 2 Single Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Hotel with a restaurant, in Dubai (Dubai Media City)
This hotel is located in Dubai (Dubai Media City), close to Dubai College, Emirates Golf Club, and Dubai Marina. Also nearby are Jebel Ali Race Course and American University of Dubai.
In addition to a restaurant, Holiday Inn Express Dubai, Internet City features a 24-hour fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a 24-hour business center.
Televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature sofa beds, refrigerators, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business-related amenities consist of a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measure 215 square feet (20 square meters). This business-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, barbecue grills, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 215
- Computer station
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Conference space size (meters) - 20
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Total number of rooms - 244
- Number of floors - 4
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Luggage storage
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (95 AED per 24 hours surcharge), Wired internet access (95 AED per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access (25 AED per 60 minutes surcharge), Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Climate control
- Sofa bed
- Premium TV channels
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Soundproofed rooms
Eat and drink
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast each morning.
The Great Room - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Lobby Bar and Lounge - This lobby lounge serves light fare only.
The fine print for Holiday Inn Express Dubai, Internet City
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Tourism fee: AED 10 per accommodation, per night
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AED 95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AED 95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AED 25 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 120 per vehicle (one way)
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.