Please enter your travel dates.
Family Room, 1 Bedroom
City center hotel near Dubai Creek
By Dubai museum
Arabic-themed 10-story hotel situated in the city center opposite the historic Dubai Museum and close to Dubai Creek, the Grand Mosque, the Textile Souk, the Heritage Village, the Historic Bastakiya, the Meena Bazaar, and the Spice Market & Gold Souk.
Arabian Courtyard Hotel & Spa's guests can sample exotic cuisine in 1 of 4 restaurants, or relax with cocktails by the outdoor pool.
Featuring city views, the air-conditioned guestrooms offer traditional Arabic-style decor with wooden floors and include satellite television, complimentary wireless Internet service, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Arabian Courtyard Hotel & Spa's guests can work up a sweat in the fully equipped gymnasium, and then unwind in the sauna, steam room, or hot tub. There are plenty of sun beds by the outdoor pool and on the sun deck, and refreshing drinks are available from the poolside bar. Kids will enjoy the children's pool, and parents will appreciate the babysitting service. Those preferring to relax on the beach can take advantage of the complimentary beach transfers. Souvenir hunters can find gifts and postcards in the onsite shop, and multilingual staff are on hand to advise on the area's best bazaars and other local attractions. A complimentary one-way airport shuttle is available at scheduled times.
The hotel's Zaitoon Wellness Spa offers guests a range of treatments to aid relaxation, delivered by internationally trained therapists. These include massages, facials, and specialities such as the Rose Dermpeel, Diamond Dermpeel, and the Filipino Hilot.
Cribs are available for a fee. For business travelers, Arabian Courtyard Hotel & Spa features a 24-hour business center and wireless Internet access.
- 24-hour business center
- Beach shuttle (complimentary)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Poolside bar
- Swimming pool - children's
- Steam room
- Health club
- Room service (24 hours)
- Coffee shop or café
- Airport transportation - drop-off (complimentary)
- Free parking
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Computer rental
- Total number of rooms - 173
- Security guard
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 10
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Hair salon
- Tour assistance
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Full-service health spa
- Tours/ticket assistance
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas
- Concierge services
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Valet parking
- Year Built 2007
- Snack bar/deli
- Secretarial services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Technology helpdesk
- Television in lobby
- Translation services
- Video library
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Valet parking, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room massage available
- LCD TV
Bastakiya Café & Restaurant - International dishes served in a modern restaurant with views of the museum and its impressive 200-year-old fort.
Sherlock Holmes Pub - Traditional English-style pub with wood-panelled walls, Sherlock Holmes memorabilia, and a television showing sports channels. Serves bar meals and daily specials.
Mumtaz Mahal - Live entertainment and North Indian specialities served up in a relaxed setting with handcrafted furniture.
Silk Route - Chinese, Thai and Japanese dishes served in restaurant with oriental decor, an open kitchen and a garden terrace.
Ahlan Lounge - Snacks, drinks and light meals are available round the clock in the lobby lounge.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Swimming on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 15 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 15 per night for each additional bedroom. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in your confirmation email.
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: AED 400
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: AED 200 (from 4 to 12 years old)
- Breakfast fee: AED 75 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AED 24 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 100 per vehicle (one way)
- Early check-in fee: AED 179
- Deposit: AED 300 per night
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 150 per night
- Facilities fee: AED 30 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.