Availability: adoba ecotel Dearborn/Detroit
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Executive Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Executive Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Suite (VIP Suite)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Business-friendly Dearborn hotel (formerly the Hyatt Regency Dearborn) with indoor pool
Henry Ford Museum
Shopping is across the street. This hotel is 12 miles from downtown Detroit, where the Detroit Red Wings and Lions play, and 11 miles from DTW airport.
The hotel's 24-hour fitness center with sauna is connected to a large indoor pool with spa tub. An upscale restaurant offers regional Italian fare, and the coffee bar offers wireless Internet access. Archimedes Bar & Lounge serves martinis.
40-inch flat-screen Smart TVs
Guestrooms at this Dearborn hotel feature WiFi, roomy work desks, and flat-screen Smart TVs. Bathrooms have deep tubs, 2 vanities, and eco-friendly bath amenities.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
adoba ecotel Dearborn/Detroit Amenities
The adoba hotel Dearborn/Detroit's large, heated splash pool with spa tub is surrounded by a brick terrace, greenery, and lounge chairs. Adjacent to the pool is a 24-hour fitness center with a sauna. In-hotel spa and beauty services by Silvia On Monroe Spa can be arranged (advanced reservations required). Guests can stay connected via wireless Internet access in the lobby and BREW coffee shop. The hotel has a 4-key Green Key rating.
The staffed business center offers photocopying, faxing, shipping, and office supplies. It includes 2 workstations and a printer large enough to print flipcharts. Convention, meeting and event rooms cover 62,000 square feet (5,760 square meters). Meeting concierge services are available to assist with planning. Additional amenities include luggage storage, a complimentary shopping center shuttle, and an area shuttle for a surcharge (within 15 miles, or 24 kilometers). Complimentary outdoor self parking is available during guests' stay, as well as valet parking for a surcharge. A train station pick-up service is available for a surcharge (advanced notice required). The property is smoke-free.
The Fairlane Town Center, across the street, contains department stores, specialty shops, restaurants, and a movie theater. Comerica Park, Ford Field, and Joe Louis Arena are 15 minutes from the hotel.
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 772
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 14
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Free long-term parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 62,000
- Conference space size (meters) - 5760
- Number of meeting rooms - 14
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
- Year Built 1976
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free long-term parking, Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- Flat-panel TV
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Giulio & Sons Italian Chophouse - This upscale yet relaxed dining room serves regional Italian fare and a local organic menu for breakfast buffet, lunch and dinner. Hand-painted murals depict Italy's countryside. Fresh pasta, steaks, seafood, and antipasti. Market Stand offers abundant buffet lunch and dessert bar. Private dining available in a wine cellar–style room with grapevines trailing across the ceiling.
BREW - Sunny self-service coffee bar with café seating overlooking landscaped courtyard. Starbucks Coffee®, pastries, juices, sodas, and light lunch fare. Open early morning until early afternoon.
A large, free-form indoor pool with spa tub is surrounded by a brick terrace, greenery, and lounge chairs. Adjacent to the pool is a well-equipped, 24-hour, mirrored fitness center with treadmills, stationary bikes, elliptical and step machines, a Universal machine, free weights, a sauna, and TVs. Glass-block walls provide natural light and privacy. Locker rooms have showers, dressing areas, restrooms, and towels.
Several highly ranked golf courses are within a short drive. The 18-hole Dearborn Hills Golf Club is four miles away. Warren Valley, with two 18-hole courses, is six miles away. TPC golf course is within 2 miles, and Taylor Meadows, with pro shop, hitting station with net, and putting green, is eight miles away. The concierge can direct guests to a nearby jogging path.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
In-hotel spa and beauty services are provided by Silvia On Monroe Spa. Offerings include massages, body scrubs and wraps, facial treatments, aromatherapy, and manicures/pedicures. Spa treatment rooms, including couples treatment rooms, are available. Advanced reservations are required.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Sports massage
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Mud bath in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
adoba ecotel Dearborn/Detroit Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 35
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 18.95 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 10.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 35.00 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Pet deposit: USD 35 per day
- Breakage deposit: USD 50 per day
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per day
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.