Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
- One Double Bed
Beaune eco-friendly hotel with a seasonal outdoor pool
Situated in Beaune, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Marche Aux Vins Winery, Maison Alex Gambal Winery, and Hotel Dieu. Also nearby are Burgundy Wine Museum and Collegiate Church of Notre-Dame.
Ibis Beaune La Ferme Aux Vins provides complimentary wireless Internet access, free parking, a 24-hour front desk, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
Guestrooms include complimentary wireless Internet access, direct-dial phones, and bathrooms with showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Ibis Beaune La Ferme Aux Vins features a seasonal outdoor pool, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and air conditioning in public areas. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- Free parking
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Free Wi-Fi
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Direct-dial phone
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Tennis nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.9 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: EUR 10 per night
- Additional Details
The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.