Availability: Holiday Inn & Suites Columbia-Airport
Two Queen Beds, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
One King Bed, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
StandardMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Suite, One King Bed, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
West Columbia eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Riverbanks Zoo and Garden. Area attractions also include State House and University of South Carolina.
In addition to a restaurant, Holiday Inn & Suites Columbia-Airport features a seasonal outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
Flat-screen televisions include cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Holiday Inn & Suites Columbia-Airport Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 5000 square feet (465 square meters) include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests during limited hours. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Holiday Inn & Suites Columbia-Airport has designated areas for smoking.
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Designated smoking areas
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Total number of rooms - 122
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2010
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 5000
- Conference space size (meters) - 465
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Conference center
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Free long-distance calls
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Sporting News Grill - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Boat tours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Holiday Inn & Suites Columbia-Airport Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Tourism fee: USD 1.00 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 7.95 and USD 9.95 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through South Carolina Green Hospitality Alliance thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.