Book your room at Renaissance Düsseldorf Hotel
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
4-star hotel with a restaurant in Duesseldorf (City North)
This hotel is located in Duesseldorf (City North), near the airport, ISS Dome, Museum Kunstpalast, and Goethe Museum. Also nearby are Duesseldorf Grafenberg Wildlife Park and Tonhalle Duesseldorf.
In addition to a restaurant, Renaissance Düsseldorf Hotel features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and a porter/bellhop.
In addition to satellite television, guestrooms include beds with pillowtop mattresses, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measuring 10226 square feet (950 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Concierge services and wedding services can be provided.
Renaissance Düsseldorf Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-out
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 244
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 7
- Conference space size (feet) - 10226
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space size (meters) - 950
- Year Built 1983
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 12.50 EUR per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 12.50 EUR per day )
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Soundproofed rooms
- Turndown service
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Renaissance Düsseldorf Hotel has a restaurant serving breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 24 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 12.50 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 12.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per night